Looking for: Finishing Department & Ski Tuning Lead (m/f/d)
ORIGINAL+ is one of the newest Austrian ski manufacturers, based in Salzburg-Bergheim. We build custom skis – with the clear goal of turning every customer into a better skier.
Thanks to our intelligent configuration software ORIGO that calculates the ideal individual ski configuration from personal data, ORIGINAL+ skis are precisely adapted to the skier’s build, skiing style and technique. They are one-of-a-kind products, manufactured in our state-of-the-art production facility in Salzburg-Bergheim, Austria. We sell exclusively ex-factory – direct-to-consumer – with unbeatable value for money. ORIGINAL stands for “in its own way, creative“; „+“ stands for the positive, your advantage, and a “plus“ of individuality.
ORIGINAL+ was founded in 2018 and the head office in Salzburg is currently home to 10 employees. In June 2022, we will move to our new ski manufactory in Salzburg-Bergheim, where we continue to build skis at the highest technological level.
You take over the management of the finishing department & ski tuning steps. Together with your team you are responsible for tuning the most precise and fastest skis on the market. You work with state-of-the-art machinery from Reichmann and Fill. Racing precision is your mission.
- Pre-processing of skis from the press (trimming, sidewall milling/cutting)
- Pre-grinding, precision surface grinding, edge tuning, stone and laser finish, infrared waxing
- Continuous quality control
- Machine maintenance and support
- Active improvement of production processes
- Management of a team of 2+ employees
- Highest accuracy, precision, and tidiness
- Experience with tuning machines, grinding technology, and manual tuning
- Ideally a background in ski racing (company service, pool service, etc.)
- Technical understanding and know-how
- Leadership qualities
The minimum salary for this position is €2.400,- gross per month. Depending on your specific qualifications, we might offer an appropriate payment above the collective agreement.
Submit your application for the position of finishing department & ski tuning lead
Contact Siegfried Rumpfhuber directly and become part of ORIGINAL+
Founder & Managing Director
Please send your written application to: email@example.com