Sign up to receive lots of interesting skiing content – our favorite topic – directly delivered to your mailbox. We look forward to welcoming you.
Looking for: Apprentice as Ski Construction Technician (m/f/d)
ORIGINAL+ is one of the newest Austrian ski manufacturers, based in Salzburg-Bergheim. We build custom skis – with the clear goal of turning every customer into a better skier.
Thanks to our intelligent configuration software ORIGO that calculates the ideal individual ski configuration from personal data, ORIGINAL+ skis are precisely adapted to the skier’s build, skiing style and technique. They are one-of-a-kind products, manufactured in our state-of-the-art production facility in Salzburg-Bergheim, Austria. We sell exclusively ex-factory – direct-to-consumer – with unbeatable value for money. ORIGINAL stands for “in its own way, creative“; „+“ stands for the positive, your advantage, and a “plus“ of individuality.
ORIGINAL+ was founded in 2018 and the head office in Salzburg is currently home to 10 employees. In June 2022, we will move to our new ski manufactory in Salzburg-Bergheim, where we continue to build skis at the highest technological level.
WHAT YOU GET
- Comprehensive training of all work steps in ski production (CAD-supported ski development, design creation, manufacture of components & topsheet printing, ski assembly & operating the press, grinding & assembly work)
- Individually tailored teaching and learning content that matches your interests & skills
- Co-development of a young start-up & a common future
- A small team with a friendly family atmosphere
- Access to inexpensive winter & outdoor sporting goods and test material
- Technical skills
- Accurate and responsible way of working
- Motivation to learn & tackle new things
- Team player
The minimum salary for this position is €724,- gross in year 1. The duration of the apprenticeship is 3 years, and entry is possible at any time.
Submit your application for the apprenticeship as ski construction technician
Contact Siegfried Rumpfhuber directly and become part of ORIGINAL+
Founder & Managing Director
Please send your written application to: email@example.com